• Freelance Consultant, 321 Enterprise (Aug. 2009 – Current)
Wordpress Website Development, Graphic Design, Print Media, SEO, Local Listings Management, Digital Photography, Technical Consultation.
• Email Marketing Strategist, Omicron Media, Inc (Feb. 2017 – Current) Create, deliver and manage the execution of email strategy from list development and segmentation through template design and testing to content development.
• Email Marketing Strategist, Highwinds (Oct. 2015 – Feb. 2017) Create, deliver and manage the execution of email strategy from list development and segmentation through template design and testing to content development.
• Digital Editor, Bonnier Corporation, Dive Group (Feb. 2014 – Current)
Web Content Management, Email Newsletters and ScubaLab for Scuba Diving and Sport Diver, part of the Dive and Travel Group (AIN).
• Digital Producer, Bonnier Corporation, Dive Group (Nov. 2012 – Feb. 2014)
Web Content Management, Email Newsletters and Asset collection for ScubaDiving.com and SportDiver.com, part of the Active Interest Network (AIN).
• Interactive Marketing Analyst, TBC Corporation (Jan. 2012 – Oct. 2012)
SEM, Google AdWords Account Management/Optimization, Graphic Design, Wildfire Promotions for Facebook.
• Online Marketing Director, Mercedes Homes (Feb. 2010 – Dec. 2011)
Online Marketing, SEO, Website Development, Google Analytics, Email Newsletters, WordPress Blog.
• Digital Media Specialist, The Space Coast Art Festival (May. 2009 – Current)
Website Development, Social Syndication, Print Design & Layout, Technical Consultation, Logistical Support.
• Web Content Manager, The Beachside Resident (Jan. 2009 – Current)
Website Development, Social Syndication, Print Design & Layout, Technical Consultation.
• Director of Graphic Design, Brevard NightLife (Feb. 2008 – Dec. 2008)
Graphic Design, User Interface Design & Testing, Print Marketing, Technical Consultation.
• Project Assistant, Lite Brite Neon (Jul. 2007 – Sep. 2007 NYC)
Assemblage and packing of 300+ Apple holiday neon displays – “Do you hear what I hear” seasonal campaign.
• Photographer/Field Manager, Environmental Action (May 2007 – June 2007 NYC)
“The Fund for Public Interest”; Public outreach for Environmental Action group: photography and organization of events; management and training of canvassing team.
• Office Manager, The Animal Guys Wildlife Education (Jun. 2005 – Apr. 2007 LAX)
Office administration and graphic design for wildlife-education company: HTML/Flash website, e-commerce development, PDF form/client database, vector logo design, photos/video for advertising/web; dynamic events schedule.